Outsourced Service Provider Costs: How to Ensure These Costs Are Managed and Monitored—Benchmarking
Outsourced Service Provider Costs: How to Ensure These Costs Are Managed and Monitored
Lisa Miller hosted a webinar in association with the American Hospital Association to highlight the most effective ways of managing and monitoring your purchased services provider costs.
Every healthcare organization depends on outsourced agreements to enable them to deliver quality patient care. For many hospitals and health systems, these agreements are often complex and have both a financial and operational impact on healthcare organizations.
Efficient management of outsourced agreements requires close monitoring based on a combination of data and frontline user experience.
In this dedicated webinar we cover the following specific topics:
- The four mission critical requirements essential to managing and monitoring your outsourced agreements. Discover why line item access, understanding the financial, clinical and operational terms of your agreements, benchmarking, and getting in front of cost savings are vital to effective cost management.
- Why every hospital needs to negotiate with vendors. Highly skilled vendors make it vital for your employees to learn key negotiating skills.
- Outsourced, insourced or hybrid arrangements – which strategy is best for your hospital and how do you evaluate the most cost effective solution? Learn why line item access is the key to making informed decisions in your outsourcing versus insourcing versus hybrid analysis.
- Why the global crisis is accelerating the need for cost reduction in healthcare and how your hospital can formulate a proactive response to implementing sustainable cost savings strategies.
- How to develop an innovative approach to managing your cost structure and why it’s essential to think differently when managing your outsourced providers.
At a time of global crisis, it is more vital than ever that hospitals analyze and identify the hidden cost savings available to them in this critical area of spend.
At VIE Healthcare® we can help.
Click Here to Register to listen to the 1-Hour Webinar!