NEW & OVERLOOKED COST SAVINGS
OPPORTUNITIES FOR HOSPITALS DURING
COVID FINANCIAL RECOVERY
A SERIES OF WEBINARS FOR HEALTHCARE EXECUTIVES
Our focus is to provide you with resources related to non-labor cost savings strategies that can help your hospital during and through its COVID-19 recovery.
Outsourced Service Provider Costs: How to Ensure These Costs are Managed and Monitored
We recently hosted a webinar in association with the American Hospital Association to highlight the most effective ways of managing and monitoring your outsourced service provider costs.
In this webinar we cover the following specific topics:
- The four mission critical requirements to manage and monitor your outsourced agreements.
- Why every hospital needs to negotiate with vendors.
- Outsourced, insourced or hybrid arrangements – which strategy is best for your hospital?
- Why the global crisis is accelerating the need for cost reduction in healthcare
- How to develop an innovative approach to managing your cost structure.
Outsourced service agreements are complex. At a time of global crisis, it is vital that hospitals analyze and identify the cost savings in this critical area of spend. At VIE Healthcare® we can help.
Register below to view the replay of the 1-hour webinar.
REGISTER TO VIEW THE REPLAY
In this exclusive webinar we share case studies and key strategies to create a disciplined approach to cost management to achieve optimal financial and operational outcomes for your hospital.
By opting into this webinar replay you will automatically be subscribed to our newsletter The Cost Advantage for Hospital Leaders, delivering more innovative insights and proven cost savings strategies direct to your Inbox every month.