This article was written by Lisa Miller.
As the cost of healthcare continues its relentless rise, hospitals margins are shrinking.
- In 2019, the cost of US healthcare rose to $3.8 trillion.
- Hospital expenses accounted for one third of all spending.
- One in five hospitals are at risk of closure due to financial pressure.
Better supply chain management leads to major cost savings for your hospital and drives efficiencies in hospital care.
The future of hospitals lies in data based decision making.
Discover the overlooked cost saving opportunities in your supply chain with data based decision making. Transform your supply chain management with Invoice ROI™ from VIE Healthcare® Consulting, empowering you to deliver better patient care.
- Automatically reconciles services invoices and contracts.
- Identifies pricing errors and off contract spend.
- Provides benchmarks for pricing outsourced services.