Hospital Supply Chain Series
The Hospital Supply Chain is Critical to a Hospitals Overall Clinical, Financial and Operational Performance
This New Hospital Supply Chain Podcast Series is Guided by Lisa Miller and Rich Dormer. You will hear interesting and innovative discussions from supply chain experts within healthcare and from other industries.
We are covering all aspects of the hospital supply chain, including People, Process, Technology and Data Analytics.
We will discuss areas where you can identify cost savings and increase your hospitals profitability including:
- Contracting/Pricing Opportunities: Direct and Strategic Contracting with your Vendors
- Mapping Costs to Actual Reimbursement
- Inventory Management: Owned and Consignment items
- Reduce and Eliminate Waste
- Physician Cost Awareness
- Standardization Opportunities
- Spend Analytics
Lisa Miller and her team at VIE Healthcare have over 22 years of experience supporting hospitals so they can have a best practices supply chain.