This article was written by Lisa Miller.
The task of providing quality patient care supported by cutting edge technologies remains difficult for healthcare organizations as they grapple with rising costs, increasing regulations and the shift towards value-based care.
VIE Healthcare Consulting provides customized consulting services for your hospital to respond to these issues.
By partnering with us, your hospital can be confident that every aspect of your patient care is optimized for maximum profitability, performance, and patient satisfaction.
Our hospital custom consulting services enable hospitals to evaluate their own practices by providing the tools and resources needed to stay ahead of the competition. These include:
- Proven expertise that delivers time-tested and dynamic solutions.
- Special expertise in non-labor expense reduction.
- Best practices to achieve cost savings and reducing inefficiencies.
- Innovative ways to achieve cost reduction through enhanced productivity, supply chain management, and workflow improvements.
- Cost reduction services that can be applied to selected departments, or across your entire organization.
Whether your hospital needs a more streamlined supply chain or scheduling system in the OR, our expertise enables us to identify immediate and powerful strategies for your hospital.
We also specialize in the following areas:
- Standardizing records and documentation protocols to align with state compliance guidelines.
- Providing potential solutions including improved patient registration systems, seamless and systematic revenue cycles, and financial benchmarking.
The Need for Smart Purchasing
Smart purchasing is vital for financial success for hospitals but many do not accurately measure their purchasing spend or performance.
This oversight can have a detrimental impact on your operating margins and purchasing decisions as the hospital supply chain is expected to overtake labor expenses as the #1 healthcare cost in 2020.In 2020 the hospital supply chain is expected to overtake labor expenses as the #1 cost in healthcare. Click To Tweet
VIE Healthcare can help.
Hospital Spend Intelligence Dashboards
Smart purchasing is vital to success in the healthcare space but most hospitals fail to accurately measure their purchasing performance.
This common oversight may result in:
- Massive financial losses.
- Buying decisions based on inaccurate data.
- Critical problems in your supply chain.
Intelligence Dashboards Built for Real-Time Success
Our comprehensive dashboards offer unparalleled visibility of the supply chain for optimal C-suite business intelligence.
Our unrivaled experience tells us that regular measurement of all aspects of purchasing performance is key to effective purchasing management.
Our hospital supply chain dashboards come with 20 of the most critical built-in procurement indicators. Above all, our dashboards promote real-time decision making.
This empowers your hospital to leverage visibility and identify areas for continuous improvements across the supply chain.
Powerful Capabilities at Your Fingertips
Our propriety dashboards offer the following powerful capabilities:
- Monitor hospital spend to eliminate waste.
- Identify supply chain variations immediately.
- Provide rapid visibility into real-time data.
- Measure purchasing performance with high specificity.
- Explore purchasing data in a graphically inviting medium.
- Manage business through KPIs, transactional reporting, and analysis.
- Eliminate reliance on spreadsheets. Research suggests that nearly 90% of spreadsheets contain errors.
In addition, our dashboards enable real-time decision making and executive insight into supply chain performance by monitoring KPIs across multiple dimensions.
This insight generates outstanding results for our clients.
Business Intelligence Delivering a Competitive Advantage to Your Organization
The data provided by our dashboards shares business intelligence enabling your hospital to:
- Expertly align KPIs to corporate strategic objectives.
- Take “deep-dive” data views to drive decisions and solve problems. Our team of experts examine not just the top 100 vendors, but also the top 101 to 1000 vendors to achieve dramatic cost savings through accurate benchmarking.
- Streamline the supply chain through high-level data analysis.
- Eliminate operational waste and foster a data-driven environment.
To learn how VIE Healthcare can deliver customized hospital solutions for your hospital, reduce costs and improve the quality of your patient care, call our office today at 1-888-484-3332, Ext 500, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a complimentary consultation.