From my career in the healthcare industry spanning thirty years, I’ve learned two key things.
Lesson #1: I’ve learned how much we care about people.
Dedication to patient care is one of the unique aspects of the healthcare industry.
As the owner of VIE Healthcare® since 1999, I’ve seen continuous improvements in patient care and innovation.
Healthcare providers constantly look to:
- Solve complex healthcare challenges.
- Eliminate healthcare issues.
- Dedicate resources to saving lives.
- Improve the quality of lives.
People on the front line of healthcare are dedicated to their patients and to improving the quality of care.
Lesson #2: I’ve learned that the healthcare industry is mission-driven.
At VIE Healthcare® we advocate for hospitals to support them in achieving their mission.
This requires a balance because:
- Hospitals rely on great products, innovation, equipment and supplies to deliver exceptional patient care.
- Vendors operate from a profit-driven mindset.
There has to be a balance between the profit-driven mindsets of vendors and the delivery of quality patient care.
That’s where VIE Healthcare® comes in.
We provide that balance to hospitals and healthcare organizations.
Profits and margins are important, but we advocate for hospitals in several ways:
- We ensure they aren’t paying too much for the services provided.
- We analyze vendor contracts to ensure that costs aren’t increasing too much.
At VIE Healthcare®:
- We maximize non-labor cost savings potential for health systems and hospitals so your hospital can focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- We believe that improving the patient and family experience requires attention to detail, empathy and innovation.
- We enable your hospital to provide all three by optimizing end-to-end patient contact from admission to discharge.
- We know from experience that higher patient experience ratings are consistently linked to higher hospital profitability.
Reach out at [email protected] to discuss your cost savings goals and how we can support and accelerate cost savings opportunities in your organization.