Last week I attended the Tony Robbins’ Business Mastery Program.
Here’s what I learned from Tony Robbins.
One of his fundamental principles is the 7 forces of Business Mastery.
One of those concepts I want to share is knowing where you are and where you want to be.
For instance, you may want to increase your hospital’s operating margins by 5%.
That’s a challenge in the current environment and what’s gone on with the pandemic.
But I encourage you to have a vision for the future, increase your operating margins, and create a plan to support that.
At VIE Healthcare®, we work with hospitals to make plans to achieve those 5% margin increases through cost savings opportunities alone.
It’s a principle I love.
- Take a real hard assessment of where you are now.
- Have a bold vision of where you want to be.
- Identify where there are gaps.
- What business strategies do you need to put in place to get you to your vision?
As you consider your vision, reflect on where you want your hospital to be in the next two years.
What achievements and changes would have had to happen in your hospital for you to be satisfied with your cost savings progress?
What risks do you need to eliminate?
What opportunities do you need to capture?
What strengths do you need to maximize?
Our eight-step cost savings road map includes the following:
- Create a plan
- Gain commitment from your leadership team
- Carry out data analysis
- Ensure physician engagement
- Effective cost management for cost savings in real-time.
If anyone wants to discuss how to create those business maps or have a conversation about my experience with Tony Robbins, I’d love to share my ideas with you.