NEW & OVERLOOKED COST SAVINGS
OPPORTUNITIES FOR HOSPITALS DURING
COVID FINANCIAL RECOVERY
A SERIES OF WEBINARS FOR HEALTHCARE EXECUTIVES
Our focus is to provide you with resources related to non-labor cost savings strategies that can help your hospital during and through its COVID-19 recovery.
How to Create an Effective Cost Reduction Strategy and Achieve Non-labor Cost Savings in the age of COVID-19.
We recently hosted a webinar in association with Becker’s Hospital Review to bring you key COVID-19 cost-saving strategies (which don’t impact your employees) that your hospital should be considering during these times.
Specifically, we review:
- How the COVID crisis is accelerating the need for cost reduction within your hospital and how to approach your cost structure with innovative approaches.
- Why building a non-labor cost savings strategy is critical to avoiding labor reductions.
- How to create a cost savings strategy within 14 days that is aligned with your hospitals mission.
- The Cost Savings Star Performance of Excellence.
- Why managing costs is better than one-time cost savings events.
- What are the areas of immediate opportunities for cost savings and how to prioritize and achieve.
- What are the effective resources your hospital can utilize to support your cost savings initiatives that will guarantee success.
We understand your cost savings challenges and are here to help you succeed in reducing costs. Register below to view the replay of the 1-hour webinar.
REGISTER TO VIEW THE REPLAY
We shared the proven strategies your healthcare organization needs in order to take a deeper analysis into supply chain and purchased services spend to benchmark, identify and achieve greater cost savings in 2020, even among the uncertainty in today’s climate.
By opting into this webinar replay you will automatically be subscribed to our newsletter The Cost Advantage for Hospital Leaders, delivering more innovative insights and proven cost savings strategies direct to your Inbox every month.