Operating rooms are complex, challenging environments. To manage one effectively, hospitals need an abundance of resources and skilled coordination. The many moving parts of an OR—from supplies and equipment to purchasing and scheduling—require expert optimization of the supply chain.
That’s where VIE Healthcare can help.
Our unique OR supply chain optimization training teaches physicians and staff how to avoid supply problems specific to the OR environment.
With the help of our experienced consultants, your OR team can avoid missing information and equipment at the most inopportune times. Here at VIE, we know that with one small supply issue, surgeries can fail to be performed efficiently, cost effectively, and safely.
Our comprehensive training program helps your OR put all the right pieces in place to optimize patient outcomes.
Actual past outcomes of our clients include:
- Recovering over $400,000 in refunds and exchanges of expired and overstocked OR inventory
- Eliminating unnecessary stock of over $1 million of supplies and equipment
- Reducing annual OR operating expenses by up to $5 million through vendor contract negotiations
- Cataloging overstocked items and quantifying value of expired inventory, totaling over $500,000
- Using VIE’s exclusive return-script process to negotiate overstock returns for cash, credit, and product exchange
- Identifying and renegotiating out-of-line pricing agreements in favor of the hospital
- Developing appropriate inventory level guidelines to meet the hospital’s specific needs
To learn more about how VIE’s OR supply chain optimization training can dramatically improve your OR, Please reach out to Denise Bisogno at email@example.com.