Providing quality patient care before, during, and after surgery is central to a hospital’s overall success. Without strong perioperative management, patient outcomes suffer. Unfortunately, many hospitals struggle to optimize the perioperative environment due to complex processes and inefficient procedures.
VIE Healthcare brings nearly two decades of experience to the task of optimizing the perioperative environment for our clients across the country.
Our staff offers unmatched knowledge and expertise in the perioperative and OR space.
Our comprehensive consulting services include:
- Executive mentoring and leadership development for nursing leaders, chiefs of surgery, and business managers
- Surgical subspecialty program growth and development
- Operational reviews including staffing assessments, staffing models, block reviews, and more
In addition, VIE’s team of experts work closely with hospitals to:
- Establish operational, financial, and clinical metrics, and develop a culture of accountability among physicians and staff to achieve metrics
- Design, build, and implement information systems such as preference card reviews, staff training plans, and building block plans
- Create multidisciplinary performance improvement processes inclusive of nursing, anesthesia, and surgery
- Develop policies and procedures related to practice and process changes
Please reach out to Denise Bisogno at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how consulting can benefit your hospital.