Learn from 18 Years of Purchased Services Line Item Analytics – The Power of a Proven System – Which Captures Hidden Costs, Automates the Reconciliation of Complex Monthly Invoices, Analyzes Utilization of Invoice Line Item Details and Drives Deep Cost Savings & On-Going Management of ALL of Your Purchased Services Spend.
NOVEMBER 30, 2017 AT 3:00 PM ET
Who This Webinar Training is For: Hospital supply chain, finance and department leaders who want to learn about purchased services analytics and how new leading-edge capabilities are uncovering deeper cost savings in purchased services and providing a system for on-going management.
You Will Learn:
- The Power of Line Item Analytics which provides monthly optics into your purchased services spend, by category, by vendor and most important – by line item and why all cost savings are driven by invoice line item details.
- How Hospitals and Health Systems are utilizing invoice line item analytics to trend purchased services utilization to identify variations, high cost services, overutilization, underutilization, excessive fees and the “true” costs.
- Through specific case studies and examples of purchased services analytics in categories such as:
- Reference Laboratory
- Blood Products
- Regulated Waste
- Linen Services
- Medical Gases
- Dialysis Services
- Biomedical Repairs
- Dietary Services
You Will Receive:
- Purchased Services Analytics Workbook.
- Pre-Workshop Prep So You Can Learn On Your Own Spend And Achieve Immediate Cost Savings.
- Purchased Services Analytic Worksheets and Tools for Your Use After The Webinar.
The Cost: $495 per person. FREE for Hospital Employees Who Enroll By November 20, 2017.
InvoiceROI™ provides hospitals with a Life Cycle Management System to reduce and control purchased services spend. Our automated system is based on a proven process developed over 18 years that reconciles purchased services invoices to agreements through a patent pending technology, provides line item purchased services utilization, trends, insights and data intelligence in real time into all Purchased Services spend by vendor – every month – all done for you.
|“Invoice ROI is a very strong analytics platform which provides clear value with speed and accuracy — across the board — products and purchased services and as a valuable budgeting tool to analyze and predict and present cost savings opportunities that should be pursued.”
Chief Supply Chain Officer at The Valley Hospital