Strong project management is at the heart of every successful healthcare organization. With so many competing priorities—and limited resources—in healthcare, an effective project management strategy is all-important. Without one, patient care falls short of excellence, and profitable initiatives fall by the wayside.
VIE Healthcare is a catalyst for project management success.
As trusted partners to our clients, we bring nearly two decades of industry experience to manage a wide range of projects. Our highly skilled project managers use a systematic approach, bolstered by the advanced cloud-based project management technology of Workfront.
Above all, VIE focuses on sustainability: We not only guide projects to completion, but we also establish sustainable project management practices for organizations to continue on their own.
VIE’s unique project management approach includes:
- Complete guidance from a skilled project manager to bring focus and expertise to projects
- Spearheading large, company-wide initiatives to better manage healthcare reform
- Speeding up the end-to-end process of designing and implementing major projects
- Rapidly exceeding timelines for assigned projects, with all deliverables achieved
- Mentoring and training organization staff on project management best practices
- Providing leadership teams with key metrics and milestones to track progress
Managing projects with VIE is a truly collaborative process, where staff are professionally developed to achieve lasting, sustainable results. The ROI on our project management approach is immediate. We know how to implement profitable, successful healthcare projects—and we want to teach you how to do it yourself.
To start working with VIE’s expert project managers, Please reach out to Denise Bisogno at email@example.com.
VIE is a confident, take-charge group, which moves with considerations to their client’s project objectives, on an accelerated basis. The high energy applied reflects directly on the outcomes achieved. VIE will not promise deliverables that are not within grasp of the client. Their reasonable approach to a project is a great characteristic.”