The recent mandatory Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement (CJR) ruling is a game-changer for healthcare providers. Hospitals used to stop managing joint-replacement care once the patient left the building. Now, they’re financially responsible for the entire episode of care—up to 90 days post-discharge.
This bundled payment model requires hospitals to facilitate the continuum of care with a wide variety of post-acute care providers, from skilled nursing facilities to rehab centers.
The CJR ruling has far-reaching consequences: Hip and knee replacements are the most common inpatient surgeries for Medicare beneficiaries today—and they often demand lengthy recovery and rehab periods. So how can you embrace the new payment regulations without compromising profit, care quality, or patient satisfaction?
VIE Healthcare is here to help.
We understand the complexities of the CJR model, and our seasoned healthcare experts know how to turn bundled payments into profit.
To successfully manage the CJR model, hospitals need a tremendous amount of coordination of care. They also need innovation.
Here at VIE, we specialize in innovating powerful approaches to critical healthcare solutions that directly impact your success with CJR bundled payments. Our unique approach to mapping the patient experience enables us to make customer-driven innovations to your strategy, delivering up to 8 times your current revenue.
VIE helps hospitals leverage CJR bundled payments for profit by:
- Analyzing important claims data with advanced data analytics tools
- Identifying key cost-reduction opportunities for high-impact savings
- Integrating advanced tools for patient care management throughout the hospital and post-acute care management
- Mapping the patient experience for a holistic view of the patient perspective
- Infusing innovation in the hospital’s telehealth systems for increased efficiency
- Developing better care coordination strategies for the CJR model
- Reengineering and redesigning important patient care processes
- Improving hospital-wide approaches to managing high-risk patients
Our team has pored over the CJR ruling so you don’t have to. We bring nearly two decades of experience to the task of managing these mandatory regulations. To ensure that our clients leverage CJR bundled payments for maximum profit, we employ a wide range of expert resources—such as data analytics and patient tracking—to help them master the CJR model.
It’s time to start leveraging the new mandatory CJR ruling for profit. Please reach out to Denise Bisogno at [email protected].